Yeah, its been pretty chilly here to. I almost had to put pants on yesterday... *snicker snicker*
Ugh... i totally agree with you... please stop raining PLEASE!
Thanks for watching out for us, Michelle. haha.
amen to that. I rather have the rain than you know what. I mean, hello, it is april. April showers brings May flowers.
SERIOUSLY!
Stop being so cordial to the weather, Michelle. Tell it how you REALLY feel!!! I know I do. Anger, anger, anger...
Michelle. Come see me. Regards, DeeAura.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah, its been pretty chilly here to. I almost had to put pants on yesterday... *snicker snicker*
Ugh... i totally agree with you... please stop raining PLEASE!
Thanks for watching out for us, Michelle. haha.
amen to that. I rather have the rain than you know what. I mean, hello, it is april. April showers brings May flowers.
SERIOUSLY!
Stop being so cordial to the weather, Michelle. Tell it how you REALLY feel!!! I know I do. Anger, anger, anger...
Michelle. Come see me. Regards, DeeAura.
Post a Comment