Thursday, April 3, 2008

Me



Okay, okay.  I swore I'd never be a blogger, and yet... here I am.
Why?  Who knows.  I think the more important question for the
moment is:  HOW??  I can't figure this dang thing out!  
This blog page may be very ugly for a very long time.  :)

Who I am.

My family: My parents are serving as mission presidents in Bankok, Thailand, and have lived there for two years.  I've visited them a few times, and I really love it there!  My older sister, Lindsay, her husband, Brian, and her two cute kids, McKenzie and Carson live in North Carolina.  My little brother, Brian, is serving a mission in Germany.  My little sister, Amber, lives in Thailand with my parents.  And me?  I live in Utah.  

I had more pictures of my family to post, but it won't do it for some reason.  ??  I'll try again later.

I'm graduating from Utah State University in 30 days, 4 hours, and 54 minutes.  I'm majoring in Theatre Education and minoring in Psychology Teaching and Music.  

Right now I'm living with my friend, Whitney, and we're having a freaking blast.  She keeps me sane.

I guess that's about all I have to post for now.  Someday perhaps I'll learn how to do this thing and then maybe I'll put something interesting up.  :)




4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, you have no idea how excited I am for this. :)

And, thanks for putting the picture of my fat butt up on the internet for the whole world to see.

Jennie said...

YEAH IT'S MICHELLE!!!! I'm so excited to keep up with you! I've missed you a lot. You're hair is sooo cute! How is teaching going?

Tarah said...

Well it's about time you joined the blogging world. It's the only way I keep in touch with people. Check out my blog and leave lots of comments and tell me what you've been up to so we can catch up!

Becky said...

Michelle! I'm so glad you have a blog because...well, because I am. But seriously, about three days ago I was thinking about what a good blogger you would be--because you always have something interesting or random or blog-worthy going on--it's just in your personality. You're great!