Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I remember...


I remember a time when I would pass notes back and forth with my friends, sure that my teacher had no idea.

I remember a time when I would text in class- pleased at how discreet I could be.

I remember a time when my classroom notes would be nothing more than a few words covered in a massive amount of strange looking pictures and scribbles.

I remember a time when I would sit in class wondering why the other students seemed to care about the discussion more than I did.

I remember being the quiet student sitting in the back of the room watching the clock moving ever so slowly.

I remember these times.

How do I remember them so well?

Because each one of them happened this week in my first graduate course.

Some things never change. :)


(And yes... yes I am writing this in class.)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha! I didn't realize that you had to take graduate classes. Just don't throw any spitwads, okay?

Katie said...

What?!! Graduate class?!! I need to know more!

Jennie said...

I didn't know about these graduate classes. Good luck! And don't try throwing your pencil to see if you can make it stick in the ceiling. They kind of frown on that now.

Gunda Lee said...

I remember when....I thought you were through with school! I think that working on your blog is a great idea during class, if only you could get away with Netflix!

Tarah said...

More information please. Graduate class? Cool. I must admit to being a little jealous....but also confused...are you still teaching and doing graduate classes on the side?

DeeAura said...

WHAT??

Amanda said...

Well, it looks like I'm not the only one who didn't know you are taking graduate classes! That is so great! Go you!! More details please....