I have had FIVE different people tell me (at different times!) that one of the dancers on that show reminds them of me. Her name is Jeanine. They say we look a lot alike and that we have similar mannerisms. I think it's probably just because we're both such good dancers. :)
I don't really see it, but... whatever! I found a couple of pictures of her, and quickly looked through my iphoto program to see if I had any pictures that looked similar. This is what I came up with:


So. I don't know. Maybe it's not as much in still photos and just in mannerisms? Do I really look like her? Thoughts?
12 comments:
You're WAY hotter. :)
yes I see a resemblence.. By the way I love the model pic-- way hot!
I see it, and that's a compliment because she is beautiful! When she talks it totally reminds me of you. I'll be honest, all of the Davis fam has mentioned the resemblance at some time! :)
There is a little bit of resemblence. At first when I saw the first picture, I didn't think so. Then I saw a picture of you underneath her and I could see a litle.
I wouldn't have noticed it on my own (probably cause I don't watch the show) but I can see why others would think of you when they glimpse at her.
However, you do look A LOT like your sister. That picture with her new baby, I was seriously thrown off for just a wee little second.
Huh! You do look a lot alike! But I think you are prettier!
Yep, you're a babe.
I can see similar facial expressions, but when you really compare too many differences to me. But like someone else said, maybe it's cause I don't watch the show?! Are you around? When are you coming to St George to see me?
I don't really see it... But please tell me you're wearing a towel in the model picture...
Yes, I know, I was one of the 5 that told you I think she looks like you...and I still do. But there are some differences. A) she just won $250,000. B) She dresses a little less modest than you. Although, if you are in fact wearing a towel in the model picture then I might have to erase the B difference. But you probably are a better dancer, I think America would have picked you over her :)
I'm submitting that "model" picture to America's Next Top Model ;)
I can totally see it... but I like you more, for sure. You're the best!
Post a Comment