Friday, January 29, 2010

Sun Valley-oh-nine


So I wish that I could say that I have tons to catch up on, but... really I don't. :) Here is the catch-up (not to be confused with ketchup- the creamy tomato based sauce): I work. A lot. Alllllllllllllllllll day, in fact. No, really. Also I went to Sun Valley over Christmas. Alrighty. Now that I've caught you up with my life...

Can I just say that Sun Valley is the coolest place ever?? This was my second year in the group. Pretty much I plan to go until I die. That, or until I... stop going.

Basically we perform every night, and play every day. :) Last year was my first time learning to snowboard, and this year we went boarding almost every day. I love it!! I'm not great, but good enough. It's funny that I love it as much as I do since I've never cared for skiing. Anyway.







Yeah... totally forgot my shoes on the last day when I had to turn my rentals back in. Oops. Riding the bus home was somewhat humorous.

My parents, Brian, and Amber were able to make it to Sun Valley for a couple of days. I loved them coming!


I love the costumes we get to wear. They are so much fun! Last year there were two groups of singers, but this year there was only one. The costumes I wore last year weren't used this time, so I got new ones. Last year's were super cool, too.








Well... sorry for a kind of boring post! I just wanted to get these pictures up. Till next year, Sun Valley!


6 comments:

Teddy said...

Love your Sun Valley post! But the thing I love most? The triangle!!!!! Only you can sing, play a bell, AND a TRIANGLE and look hot doing it.

Jennie said...

That looks like so much fun!! I have to admit I'm a little jealous. I've always wanted to wear a costume like that. It was also fun to see a picture of you with your family. Man I miss hanging out with you guys! I hope your teaching is going well.

Jennie said...

Oh and leave it to you to forget your shoes! Classic Michelle right there! :0)

DeeAura said...

Aaaaaaaaand now I have to go skiing. Thank you very much. :)

Tarah said...

Love it! That's so great that you get to do this every year (well, for two years anyway). So funny that you forgot your shoes, and yet...so....unsurprising? Sounds like something I would do, but you just do it so much better! Thanks for the update.

Sharli said...

Jealous! Miss it! Whaaa... I'm crying now... thanks! :)