Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hmmm...

Well... I did it!  I finally chopped my hair off.  It's nothing like I expected it to be.  I'm not sure how I feel about it, cause I always feel like I made a huge mistake when I walk out of a salon.  Generally because I really hate how stylists actually style my hair.  It's pulled half-way up because it was... very fluffy earlier.  No thanks.  Maybe I'll post photos of it down if I like it when it's down.  If not... it'll never be down. :)



I tried to get some pics of the back so you could see the color.  They weren't terribly successful, but here they are, anyway.

















So... there you are.  Done and done.  :)

6 comments:

DeeAura said...

YEAH! You get an A. I love it. Over.

Amber said...

Short hair is the best! w00t!

Jennie said...

It looks cute! I hope that you like it. I agree that for the most part I hate how people "style" my hair.

Aubrey said...

I heart your hair. :) And you. I want to see it in person soon!

Erin Davis said...

I love it! You are beautiful!

Cali said...

You did it! Looks great!