
Warning: this post is about American Idol. So all of you who are sick of the American Idol hype... turn back now.
I'm way excited for the finale this week! However. I'll be honest. I don't particularly care who wins. THAT'S RIGHT, I DID JUST SAY THAT! I like Adam. So sue me. I know he screams too much. I realize that. He does have freakin' amazing skills, though. I think Kris has a great voice, but I've never particularly cared about him either way. Kris is humble... Adam knows he's great. There are ups and downs to both, so whatever. Not that it really matters, though. I think Adam has it in the bag.

ANYWAY. The real point of this post is that I want to know if any of you remember Ricky Braddy. He was one of the wildcard options and didn't make it to the top 13. HE WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING and I'll never forgive the judges for picking Jasmine Murray and Megan Joy (?!!?!?!) over him. Although, even if he had been picked- he probably wouldn't have made it very far, since AI gave him absolutely zero screen time during Hollywood Week.
If you want to see him- just go to this website. The contestants get better and better as the season goes on, so if he was this good during the Top 36, imagine where he'd be now. That's all. Over and out.
Think it's too late for me to vote for him now??
4 comments:
I'm right there with you. I LOVED RICKY!!!!!!!! Augh. That was the worst AI day EVER.
I 100% agree with you both!!!! Ricky was awesome!!!!
I couldn't agree with you more about Jasmine and Megan. UGH. What were they thinking?! P.s. I miss your face.
Another P.s. I didn't remember this Ricky character so I went to the website and....I love him! He for sure is a million times better than those girls
Post a Comment